Most parts include a standard 90 day warranty.
30 day warranty for all electrical parts. Subject to a 25% restocking fee. Additional paperwork may apply for returns.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase or a core deposit will be charged.
- A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed and parts are not in stock.
- No reimbursement will be given for delay, labor, towing, or any other cost in installing or reinstalling a part.
- Motors are guaranteed not to have cracked blocks or heads. Distributors, alternators, steering and ale pumps, etc., are not covered under warranty. All gaskets, seals, etc., must be changed or warranty will be voided. We do not cover oil leaks.
- Transmissions, transaxles, and differentials are guaranteed to work properly. New gaskets, seals, and fluids are required prior to installation or warranty is void.
- Motors and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed. If the center of tab is melted or the tab is removed the warranty will void.
- Warranty shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold or do not bear our identifying marks. All returned parts must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. We shall not be responsible for any part which has been altered, modified, dismantled, or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. All parts guaranteed for stock installation only.
- When parts are purchased by check, refunds will be paid by check in ten business days from the date of deposit.
- Parts that are not defective which are returned for whatever reason are subject to a 25% restocking/handling fee.
- It is the installer's responsibility to ensure replacement parts are comparable to parts being replaced. Chuckran assumes no responsibility or liability for damages resulting from the installation of non-comparable parts. Any liability for consequential and/or incidental damages is expressly disclaimed.
- Any liability for incidental and/or consequential damages to person or property is expressly disclaimed. Chuckran's liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid for parts. Chuckran disclaims any liability for product defect claims that are due to product misuse, improper product selection or misapplication, and any descriptions do not express or imply a warranty that the products are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose.
- Chuckran's sole obligation, and Buyer's exclusive remedy, for violation of the above warranties, or for any other claims (whether by contract or in tort) for defects in parts purchased from Chuckran, shall be limited, at Chuckran's option, to repair or replacement of the defective parts or to allowing credit to Buyer for the invoice value of such parts. Any claim by Buyer arising from any alleged breach of the above warranties or alleged defect in any parts must be delivered to
Chuckran in writing no later than 180 days from the date of delivery, and any lawsuit relating to any such alleged breach of warranty or defect must be commenced within one year of such date of delivery. Any failure by Buyer to notify Chuckran of any such alleged breach of warranty or defect or to bring suit with respect to same within the applicable time period specified above shall bar Buyer from any remedy under Chuckran's warranties or other recovery of damages or losses due to defects in parts purchased from Chuckran.
- Warranty does NOT cover parts which were ordered incorrectly. Warranty ONLY covers parts that can be confirmed as a direct replacement via a licensed dealer. In the event a Buyer needs to return or exchange a part under warranty, Buyer MUST provide the vehicle’s vin number, in which the part is intended for, to Chuckran’s, to verify compatibility. Standard return policy may still apply, see conditions.
Shop Our Parts